Monday, December 5, 2011

Factors affecting Successful Entrepreneurship

Hi the peblogger everything.
What about your news?
On this occasion I will post my article on the factors for success in entrepreneurship.
1. The existence of an idea. Once again the idea is very influential in entrepreneurship if you are a brilliant idea memilliki you please try setting up a business.
2. The existence of the will. In entrepreneurship will also very influential for success inentrepreneurship.
3. The existence of time. Time is also very influential in entrepreneurship inentrepreneurship we should take our time to entrepreneurship.
Maybe that's all I can give you all this may still lacking, if there is a lack I will post again.
Previously I thank you.
Good Luck.

Thank's, You read my article: Factors affecting Successful Entrepreneurship

2 comments:

gang tutorial said...

amankan pertamana gan......

Anonymous said...

Maksudnya gimana gan ?
Maaf gan baru bisa bls soalnya lagi sibuk kuliah.
haha.

Post a Comment